Enriching education through digital media and technology
The In2Learn Support Package
What we offer
We provide a number of support packages to schools. Please contact us to find out the details of these packages.
How can we help to enhance learning in your school?
- We provide a range of services designed to specifically support the implementation of ICT in exciting and creative ways.
- We provide comprehensive training, teacher and classroom support across all key stages
- We can provide ways of using your existing ICT resources and infrastructure in effective ways
- We can provide advice on what new technologies are making a difference and help with procurement of new resources
- We keep up-to-date with developments in ICT including attending conferences
- We have access to some of the latest kit that can be loaned out to schools
- We are continually carrying out pilot projects so that we can help develop effective pedagogy around new and emerging technologies and their use in the classroom
- We write frequent bulletins informing schools of the latest news and developments in the field of learning and technology
Get a free Support Package quote today
We understand that every school has different requirements and so our work is bespoke. We will meet with and work alongside key individuals in the school to discover your school’s specific needs and together we will determine a programme of support to meet these needs. The programme of support will again be bespoke but usually involves a mix of some or all of the following styles of development:
- one to one sessions
- whole staff training sessions
- classroom based support/training sessions
- drop-in sessions
- telephone and email support
We aim to continue to develop ICT within the school after the initial programme of support has been completed. Review meetings identify next steps and any further training requirements. We enable the school to move smoothly through the process, and ensure that the outcomes are positive and progressive; ultimately enhancing the teaching and learning process as well as having a positive impact on pupils’ achievement.