Educational ICT Consultancy
Are you planning for the way ICT is used across your school?
‘Effective planning for ICT in schools provides pupils with engaging and relevant experiences that prepares them well for the future’
Technology is continually evolving and in recent years we have seen advancements and innovations that impact on many aspects of our lives, from ‘Web 2’ technologies to wireless connectivity and ‘smart’ devices. Schools are often left playing catch-up and it can be challenging for them to keep abreast of change whilst at the same time ensuring that their existing, multi-faceted ICT, from infrastructure to staff CPD, is well planned for and maintained.
Several studies have concluded that the impact to learning through ICT is most effective when it is strategically planned, implemented and reviewed. We recognise that ICT in schools is multi-dimensional and offer comprehensive support on its management and effective implementation across your school.
What we offer
We work closely with the school’s leadership team and the subject coordinator to:
- develop an effective school vision for ICT and a range of policies to give ICT direction in the school
- audit your existing ICT use, including polices, procedures and practice
- provide guidance and support on completing the ‘ICT Self Review Framework’ and achieving the coveted ‘NAACE ICT Mark’
- devise and implement a thorough, progressive and achievable action plan, aimed at driving and enhancing teaching and learning through ICT
- develop a creative and interesting computing curriculum and scheme of work
- embed ICT across the curriculum in a creative and progressive way
- produce procedures and strategies for the assessment of ICT and computing
- prepare for Ofsted inspections and follow up on any findings or recommendations made
- review and advise on how ICT resources are managed, including procurement, usage, and maintenance
- develop and monitor an effective ICT CPD program for staff